Resort & Park Activities
Mountain Views at RiversEdge works hard to put together weekly or one-time activities and events for our guests. Many of our weekly activities are run by fellow RVers!
Activities might include 4x4 and Jeep trips, hiking, biking, concerts, tai chi classes, table tennis tournaments, church services, golfing, fishing, knitting/drawing/weaving classes, ice cream social, campfire get-togethers, craft shows or bake sales!
See below for our proposed weekly lineup:
• ATV/UTV Trip: Every Friday at 10am
• Jeep or 4x4 Trip: Every Wednesday at 10am
• Golf: Every Tuesday - carpool to South Fork's Rio Grande Club, Monte Vista's municipal course, or Cattails Golf Course in Alamosa. Occasional trips to Pagosa Springs, also.
• Skeet Shooting: Every Sunday at 1pm - As the season progresses and we add more participants, and will have competitive shooting with end-of-season awards
• Hiking: Every Thursday at 8:30am. Please bring: sturdy footwear, hat, water, sunscreen, bug repellent, sweater/jacket, rain gear and LUNCH. We have added a safety device to our equipment carried on each hike. In the unlikely event that someone gets hurt, etc. we are able to notify rescue personnel.
• Alpine Ministries Church Service: Every Sunday at 8:30 am. Lead by Brian Price, piano by Paula Bond
• Mennonite Bake Sale: Every Thursday at 3pm - Bear Lodge